Contiv is divided into a set of projects, each project consisting of multiple repos and associated set of maintainers. Click on specific links below to see project specific information:
Committers for a project may merge pull request for all repos in the project, and in the event of dispute not resolvable via consensus, decisions are made via a vote of the committers.
New committers may be proposed by existing committers. The decision to add a new committer is made by majority vote of existing committers.
Committers may request reviews from non-committers at their discretion in order to aid discussion on a pull request/issue.
An existing committer may be removed by:
- Request of that committer
- Majority vote of existing committers if and only if:
- The committer to be removed has been disruptive
- The committer to be removed has been idle in the project for more than 6 months
New projects may be added to Contiv by proposal of a committer to a Contiv project, upon majority vote of all committers across all Contiv projects (one vote per person).
A repo may only be moved from its current Contiv project to another Contiv project if and only if:
- The 'donor' project committers agree by majority vote
- The 'recipient' project committers agree by majority vote